Terms & Conditions
- Total Sport is an online trading site owned by Total Sport NE Limited, Hendon Road, Hendon, Sunderland, SR1 2JD. Telephone 0191 567 9043.
- Total Sport is registered in the UK, company no. 05846841. VAT reg no 883135710.
- Please read this agreement before using our website. By placing an order online with Total Sport you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- No agent or employee of the Company has the authority to amend or vary these terms. Any queries regarding terms and conditions should be in writing to the address above or by email to email@example.com
b. Content & Prices
- Image display, particularly colour reproduction, varies depending on your computer monitor and browser settings. Product images are as supplied by the manufacturer and while they are as accurate as possible, all images are used for illustration only. We cannot guarantee the exact colour match of product on delivery.
- Every effort is made to ensure that our online product descriptions and prices are correct. In the unlikely event that an error should occur, we reserve the right to inform the customer immediately and advise accordingly prior to entering into a contract.
- Product prices can be subject to alteration at any time as advised by manufacturer(s) or any other cost factors.
- All prices shown on our site include VAT where applicable at the current rate for UK customers.
- Garment samples can be ordered online to assist customers in making their buying decisions, especially in estimating sizes.
- The cost of all samples is refundable – except for post & packing costs – subject to the following terms:
- Samples must be returned within 10 working days in their original condition with all tags, labels and packaging complete.
- Samples must be returned in a re-saleable condition, otherwise any refund may be refused.
- Customers are liable for the cost of returning samples and we advise that a recorded delivery service should be used and signature obtained.
d. Orders & Payment
- We rely on our online customers to order correct sizes and quantities. The manufacturers’ size guides carried on our website show recommended ages and sizes, but are provided as guidelines only, as there can be significant variation, for example, in the size of children of similar age.
- All personalised or customised orders will be confirmed by phone or by email to ensure correct choice of style, colour, size and customisation.
- Orders can only be processed on receipt of payment in full.
- Orders can be paid online using our secure payment system.
- You can order by telephone using your debit or credit card.
- From 1st January 2020, we no longer accept cheque payments for online or in-store orders.
- Once payment has cleared or been authorised, Total Sport will accept, subject to availability of product, that a contract has been made.
- We take internet security very seriously and customers can be confident in ordering through our secure Stripe payment system/website.
- Fulfilment of orders is subject to availability and we reserve the right not to accept any orders or to cancel confirmed orders for products that become out of stock or discontinued by manufacturers or suppliers.
e. Delivery Options & Lead-in Times
- Delivery costs are additional to the product prices displayed and vary depending on the delivery service you select. You can specify which service, when you are at the checkout stage of the ordering process.
- Please note that Total Sport currently delivers to UK mainland addresses only.
- For orders from outside the UK mainland, customers should enquire by email or telephone for shipping costs before placing an order.
- Collection by customers in-store is free of charge.
f. Delivery Charges
Standard trackable service – specified on any order. £5.95
Special Saturday Delivery – also trackable. £20.00
Orders collected by customer in-store
All customer collections are free of charge. FREE
g. Estimating Delivery Times
- Delivery times can depend on the types of product ordered and the delivery service selected.
- Total Sport always aims to dispatch all goods held in stock as quickly as possible. At peak periods, however, delivery of non-stock items may take longer depending on supply by manufacturer(s).
- Personalisation, including printing and embroidery, will add to turnaround time.
- Total Sport promises to work hard to dispatch your order as quickly as possible. All orders will be processed within a maximum of 30 days – our delivery times are normally much shorter than this. If there is any delay beyond our control, we will contact you immediately and agree extended delivery terms.
PLEASE NOTE: As a general guide, we advise the following MINIMUM lead-in times for delivery – all times are approximate:
Stock items usually despatched within 48 hours of order. If there are any issues regarding availability, we will advise you as quickly as possible.
Branded kit and equipment – normally despatched within 10 working days (not including weekends).
Personalised (Printed/Embroidered) – approximately 12-14 working days (not including weekends).
- We security check all orders prior to dispatch of goods, but, in the event an error has occurred, you must inform Total Sport NE of any shortages or errors in any order(s) delivered within 48 hours of receiving the goods. Please check your delivery carefully.
- You should contact us on 0191 567 9043 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order reference number.
i. Returns Policy
IMPORTANT – Please note that any orders for personalised or customised goods are non-returnable and some goods may be non-returnable for hygiene reasons. We are unable to replace or exchange any personalised goods where incorrect sizes have been ordered. Clearance lines are also non-returnable.
- You may cancel your order within 14 working days, beginning on the day after the goods were received. We will refund the price of the goods in full and reimburse you for the delivery costs paid, except where items have been ordered and only part of the order is being returned.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning any goods to us.
- Where a refund is appropriate, we will respond as quickly as possible, and all requests will be processed within 30 days from the date you gave written notice of cancellation.
- To cancel a delivered order, you must inform us in writing as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com
- You must also return the goods to us as soon as possible – undamaged and in the original packaging – at your own cost and risk. We recommend using a recorded delivery as we cannot be held liable for goods lost in transit.
- You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may refuse any refund and have a right of action against you for compensation. This applies to all goods that are returned.
- Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you return goods claiming they are defective, please provide full details and we will examine the returned goods and notify you by e-mail within a reasonable period of time. Where a refund is appropriate, we will process any refund due to you, or offer an exchange, as soon as possible and no later than 30 days from the day we confirm by e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective goods.
- All refunds or reimbursements will be made using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- Please return your goods to: Total Sport, Hendon Road, Hendon, Sunderland, SR1 2JD. If you have a query about returning goods, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
j. Garment Care – Advice
Please use these guidelines to care for your kit:
- Always follow the manufacturer’s laundry care labels to safeguard your kit. Never use a setting above 40 degrees.
- Wash sports kit inside out, especially if it has been customised with printing.
- Avoid leaving kit in your kit bag. Wash kit as soon as possible after use or leave it to soak in warm water prior to washing if it has been stained by mud or grass.
- Under no circumstances should you use a product containing bleach or chlorine as discolouration will take place. Follow manufacturers’ guidelines on detergents and soap powders.
- Do NOT tumble dry or dry clean your kit. Discolouration and/or shrinkage may occur.
- Do NOT iron your kit – especially any printed areas.
k. Cancellation of order
- Cancellation of any job in progress must be confirmed in writing as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com
- Customised or personalised orders cannot be cancelled once you have received email confirmation that your order has been accepted.
- Once payment has been taken and customisation has commenced, no changes may be made to the order or any cancellation made, except in accordance with your statutory rights.
l. Force Majeure
- A contract may be subject to variation and cancellation due to any war, strike, fire, flood, drought or any cause or event beyond our control, leading to any inability to obtain materials or goods to effect the contract or to deliver to the customer’s nominated address.
- Any complaints from loss or damage of the order in transit must be received by the Total Sport within 48 hours of the date of delivery.